• Help conserve land, water, and energy resources—and get a fantastic yarn with a wonderful hand and great washability!
• Eco-friendly blend of 70% acrylic/30% recycled polyester medium weight yarn.
• 4 oz/113g/186 yd/170m ball.
• Machine wash. Made in U.S.A.
• Knit gauge in st st, size 8 (5mm) needles: 17 sts and 23 rows = 4" (10cm).
• Crochet gauge, size I-9 (5.5mm) hook: 12 sc and 15 rows = 4" (10cm).
Eco-Ways™ lessens the impact on the environment because it’s made with 30% polyester from recycled plastics. Even the ball band is printed on recycled paper! Eco-Ways™ has a wonderful hand and the same great washability consumers expect from Red Heart® in a yarn they can feel good about using.