Stripy Socks Palette
Save when you stock your yarn stash with every color of Willow Stripy Socks! This special palette sampler yarn pack contains 9 balls of Willow Stripy Socks, one ball in each shade shown. That's enough sock yarn to make 9 pairs of socks! Willow Stripy Socks is the perfect yarn for knitting and crocheting striped socks. Each ball contains 3.5 ounces (393 yards) of superfine sock yarn in a palette of self-striping colorways that effortlessly transition from one color to the next to create stripes in your project without needing to change colors—or weave in all of those ends! Spun with a machine washable blend of superwash wool and nylon, projects made with Willow Stripy are warm and soft. One ball of Stripy Socks will make one pair of socks. This yarn also makes great scarves, cowls, and fashion accessories. Imported.
• 75% superwash woo/25% nylon, #1 super fine weight.
• This is a pack of 9 balls.
• 3.5 oz/100g/393 yd/360m ball.
• Machine washable. Imported.
• Crochet gauge, size C-2 (2.75mm) hook: 30 sc and 40 rows = 4" (10.2cm).
• Knit gauge in st st, size 2 (2.75mm) needle: 30 sts and 40 rows = 4" (10.2cm).