This Christmas tissue box cover features a playful penguin ice skating through the holiday season wearing a red and green hat with a matching scarf and holding a small Christmas tree. The top of the square tissue box cover features red and white polka dots on a Christmas green background to brighten up the icy white winter scene. Designed to be stitched on 7-mesh plastic canvas, this pattern will make a tissue box cover to fit a standard square tissue box. The download includes the charts with legend and stitching instructions only. Stitching materials and supplies are sold separately.
• This plastic canvas tissue box cover pattern features a penguin in a red scarf and red and green hat holding a small Christmas tree as he ice skates on each side of the tissue box with a top featuring red and white polka dots on a green background.
• Download includes charts with legends and stitching instruction to make a standard-size tissue box cover.
• Plastic canvas yarn, 7-mesh plastic canvas, cotton floss, and needle are sold separately.
• Finished plastic canvas tissue box cover measure 5 x 5½ x 5" (12.7 x 14 x 12.7cm).
Materials Required (sold separately):
• 7-Mesh Plastic Canvas—One 12 x 18" (30 x 46cm) sheet
• Craftways Embroidery Floss in color 0677—3 skeins
• Herrschners Plastic Canvas Yarn in the following colors:
-0001 White—60 yards
-0015 Black—13 yards
-0023 Red—16 yards
-0034 Green—23 yards